Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a variation on something that I clipped out of a magazine, and it is delicious - also a very elegant way to serve something that everyone loves - even the kids!!
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 4 cups cooked diced chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup toasted unsalted chopped pecans
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 2 fuji apples, peeled,cored,seeded,diced
- salt and pepper
- 4 large endives, separated into leaves
- Combine mayonnaise and 2 Teaspoons of lime juice in large mixing bowl,& set aside.
- Take remaining 1 Teaspoon of lime juice and mix with chopped apples (prevents browning), then add to mayonnaise mixture.
- Add Chicken, pecans, cranberries,& celery.
- Season with salt& pepper.
- To serve, lay endive leaves on large platter& spoon salad into each endive leaf.
- Sprinkle additional dried cranberries for garnish.
- Gorgeous& Delicious!