Recipe by Miss ~V~
A new twist on an old favorite. The basil gives these pinwheels and incredible boost in flavor!
- 1 (170 g) package dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 24 large basil leaves
- 8 slices deli ham
- 4 large flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients except for the basil, ham and tortillas, mix well.
- Divide and spread the mixture evenly on the tortillas. Add 6 basil leaves and 2 slices of ham to each tortilla.
- Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Just before serving, cut each roll into slices.