Recipe by juniperwoman
This recipe for cranberry barbeque sauce is a great match for turkey, especially the recipe it was designed to go with, which I posted as "Barbecue Spice-Rubbed Turkey Breast". I found both recipes on bhg.com.
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄3 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan cook onion in cooking oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the can of whole cranberry sauce, the chili sauce, cider vinegar, worcestershire sauce, and the freshly ground black pepper.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until thickened.