Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from www.parents.com/recipes. I had to share because they are by far the best granola bars I have had. All natural ingredients. You can use any dried fruit you would like, I use only dried cranberries. If you use only one fruit, I suggest using a whole cup of that fruit. Enjoy!!
- Heat oven to 325°F Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over edges of pan. Lightly coat the foil with vegetable cooking spray;set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the granola, oats, fruit, and flour.
- In a small bowl whisk together the egg, honey, oil, and cinnamon. Add to granola mixture. Stir until combined.
- Pat mixture firmly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 min or until golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Use foil to lift mixture from pan. Trim edges, if desired. Cut into bars.
- To store, place in airtight container and store at room temperature up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months.