1/1 Photo of Cranberry-Apple-Sweet Potato Packet
I haven't prepared this yet but wanted to be sure to save. Sounds delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 granny smith apples or 2 golden delicious apples, cored and thinly sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 450 or a grill to medium high.
- 2Center sweet potatoes, apple slices and cranberries on 18x24-inch sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Combine melted butter or margarine and cinnamon and drizzle over brown sugar.
- 3Bring up sides of foil. Double-fold the top and ends of foil to make a large foil package, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
- 4Bake 25 to 30 minutes on cookie sheet in oven or place on covered grill 20 to 25 minutes until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Apple-Sweet Potato Packet
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.6
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 96.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g