Cranberry, Apple, and Sweet Potato Packet
photo by Pneuma
- Ready In:
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices (1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 granny smith apples or 2 golden delicious apples, cored, thinly sliced into rings
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries or 1/2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. OR grill to medium-high.
- Center sweet potatoes, apples and cranberries on the sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Combine butter and cinnamon; drizzle over brown sugar.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal making one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Bake 25-30 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR grill 20-25 minutes in covered grill until sweet potatoes are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!