1 hr 20 mins
From my mom's Gooseberry Patch Flavors of Fall cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the sugar and water to a saucepan; bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- 2Add in the cranberries; heat another 5 minutes.
- 3Remove pan from the heat; stir in the apples.
- 4Pour mixture into a greased 10x6 inch baking dish; set aside.
- 5In a mixing bowl, mix together the oats, brown sugar, flour, and salt; cut in the butter, using a pastry blender, until coarse crumbs form.
- 6Sprinkle over cranberry mixture; sprinkle nuts over the top.
- 7Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Apple Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 334.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 57.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g