Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this delicious-sounding recipe in "The Spirit of Christmas" cookbook. This spread is served with gingersnaps. Yum! Note: Read serving instructions carefully before assembling dish.
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml confectioners' sugar
- 170.09 g package dried sweetened cranberries, divided
- 439.41 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 311.84 g can mandarin oranges, drained
- 99.22 g can shredded coconut, divided
- 236.59 ml toasted pecans, chopped
- 8 pecan halves, toasted
- gingersnaps, for serving
- Stir together cream cheese and sugar until blended. Reserving 1/4 cup cranberries, add remaining dried cranberries. Pat pineapple and oranges dry between layers of paper towels. Set oranges and pineapple aside separately.
- Reserving 1/4 cup coconut, stir remaining coconut and pineapple into cream cheese mixture. Stir in chopped pecans. Spoon mixture into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle reserved dried cranberries around edges of bowll. Arrange orange sections around inside edges of cranberries Sprinkle reserved coconut in center and top with toasted pecan halves. Serve with gingersnaps.