Nancy's Pantry's Note:
Found this delicious-sounding recipe in "The Spirit of Christmas" cookbook. This spread is served with gingersnaps. Yum! Note: Read serving instructions carefully before assembling dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml confectioners' sugar
- 170.09 g package dried sweetened cranberries, divided
- 439.41 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 311.84 g can mandarin oranges, drained
- 99.22 g can shredded coconut, divided
- 236.59 ml toasted pecans, chopped
- 8 pecan halves, toasted
- gingersnaps, for serving
- 1Stir together cream cheese and sugar until blended. Reserving 1/4 cup cranberries, add remaining dried cranberries. Pat pineapple and oranges dry between layers of paper towels. Set oranges and pineapple aside separately.
- 2Reserving 1/4 cup coconut, stir remaining coconut and pineapple into cream cheese mixture. Stir in chopped pecans. Spoon mixture into a serving bowl.
- 3Sprinkle reserved dried cranberries around edges of bowll. Arrange orange sections around inside edges of cranberries Sprinkle reserved coconut in center and top with toasted pecan halves. Serve with gingersnaps.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Ambrosia-Cream Cheese Spread
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.4
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 72.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g