Recipe by Baby Kato
Now for something just a little different...real comfort food...You won't believe the flavour.
Top Review by Susie D
Very nice! This reminded me of the classic jelly/ catsup meatballs but we enjoyed this more. The cranberry sauce and lemon gives it more of a tangy note to contrast with the sweet. I'll make this again!
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes, dried
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl combine, eggs, corn flake crumbs, ketchup, soya sauce, parsley flakes, onion, salt, pepper and ground pork.
- Shape mixture into 1" meatballs.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20- 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drain on paper towels.
- In large pan combine cranberry sauce, ketchup, brown sugar and lemon juice.
- Cook, stirring often, until the cranberry sauce is melted.
- Add meatballs to sauce and heat throughly.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.