Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Not sure where I found this recipe other than the stack under my desk. ;-) An interesting twist on crockpot chicken.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 green onions
- 1⁄2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apple
- 1 garlic clove, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Place chicken pieces on the bottom of a 2 quart or larger crockpot or slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients in the order listed, dotting evenly with butter last.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours. (All slow cookers vary in heat intensity and thus time it takes to reach DONE. Adjust cooking time to fit YOURS.).