Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Kids and adults alike devour these DELICIOUS cookies in a flash! Cooking time is per pan of cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup stick margarine, at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2Lightly grease baking sheets. Set aside.
- 3In a lg. mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
- 4Transfer to a lg. piece of wax paper.
- 5In the same bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed to cream the margarine, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- 6Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- 7Stir in the dry ingredients mixing well.
- 8Stir in the oatmeal, Rice Krispies, coconut, and walnuts.
- 9Drop the dough by the heaping teaspoonful onto the prepared baking sheets.
- 10Bake in the center of the oven about 10 mins., or until lightly browned.
- 11Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Jack Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 928.6
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.0 mg
- Sodium 903.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 70.2 g
- Protein 12.8 g