Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Kids and adults alike devour these DELICIOUS cookies in a flash! Cooking time is per pan of cookies.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup stick margarine, at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Lightly grease baking sheets. Set aside.
- In a lg. mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Transfer to a lg. piece of wax paper.
- In the same bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed to cream the margarine, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in the dry ingredients mixing well.
- Stir in the oatmeal, Rice Krispies, coconut, and walnuts.
- Drop the dough by the heaping teaspoonful onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the center of the oven about 10 mins., or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.