1/1 Photo of Crabbies
Maggie in Florida's Note:
These were served at a party many years ago, and I have made them from time to time over the years, and they always disappear quickly. If you enjoy seafood, you will love these. Preparation time does not include freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients (except muffins) till well combined.
- 2Spread evenly over split muffins (12 pieces).
- 3With sharp knife, cut into small pie shaped slices (I usually cut each in 4 pieces, but if you need more, you can cut them smaller).
- 4Place on cookie sheet.
- 5Put cookie sheet in freezer until crabbies are frozen.
- 6When frozen, remove from cookie sheet and place in plastic bag. Return to freezer and store till ready to use.
- 7When ready to serve, place on cookie sheet.
- 8Put under broiler until bubbly and crisp, approximately 5 minutes.
Nutritional Facts for Crabbies
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 405.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft Old English cheese spread