Crabbies (Paula Deen)
A tasty appetizer from Paula Deen of Food Network. These are a great make-ahead that freeze well.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces good white crabmeat, picked free of shells
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 dash hot pepper or 1 dash cayenne pepper, to taste
- 8 large toasted English muffins
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except bread and parsley.
- Spread mixture over bread rounds.
- Score each round into quarters and place on parchment-covered or greased baking sheet.
- Bake until topping is heated through and golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation