- 1⁄3 cup bottled lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 (6 inch) crisp tostadas
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab
- iceberg lettuce (torn and shredded)
- sour cream (to garnish) (optional) or salsa (to garnish) (optional) or sliced olives (to garnish) (optional) or shredded cheddar cheese (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the dressing ingredients and shake or blend well.
- Set aside for a few minutes.
- Prepare the tostada shells according to the package directions.
- Place one-third of the crab on each of the three tostadas.
- Place small mounds of lettuce on top of crab.
- Drizzle approximately 2 T of dressing on each.
- Garnish with a small dollop of sour cream, salsa, cheddar or olives if desired.