We found this recipe in our Taste of Home Cookbook
My Private Note
fish fi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place fillets in a 13 inches x 9 inches greased baking pan.
- 3Bake uncovered for 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- 4Combine crab, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl.
- 5Drain juices from baking dish and spoon crab mixture over fish.
- 6Broil 5 inches from heat for 5 minutes or until top is lightly brown.
- 7Sprinkle with paprika and almonds (optional).
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Top Fish Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.8
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.9 mg
- Sodium 524.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 48.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: