Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 27 mins
We found this recipe in our Taste of Home Cookbook
Make and share this Crab Top Fish Fillets recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fillets in a 13 inches x 9 inches greased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Combine crab, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Drain juices from baking dish and spoon crab mixture over fish.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for 5 minutes or until top is lightly brown.
- Sprinkle with paprika and almonds (optional).