Prep 10 mins
Cook 27 mins
We found this recipe in our Taste of Home Cookbook
- 4 cod fish fillets
- 1 six oz. can crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- paprika (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fillets in a 13 inches x 9 inches greased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Combine crab, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Drain juices from baking dish and spoon crab mixture over fish.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for 5 minutes or until top is lightly brown.
- Sprinkle with paprika and almonds (optional).