- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, cored, peeled and chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 lb shelled deveined cooked shrimp
- 1 (16 ounce) bag herb seasoned stuffing mix (7 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°. Coat 13x9-inch pan with non-stick spray.
- In large pan melt butter, add onion, celery and pepper. Cook 3-4 minutes. Stir in soup, sour cream, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
- Fold in crab meat and shrimp. Cook till heated through, stirring. remove from heat and set aside.
- Place stuffing in large bowl, add seafood mixture and mix well. Spoon evenly into dish.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15-25 minutes more.