Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe in a small booklet from Walmart it is put out by Kraft.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, cored, peeled and chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 lb shelled deveined cooked shrimp
- 1 (16 ounce) bag herb seasoned stuffing mix (7 cups)
- Heat oven to 350°. Coat 13x9-inch pan with non-stick spray.
- In large pan melt butter, add onion, celery and pepper. Cook 3-4 minutes. Stir in soup, sour cream, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
- Fold in crab meat and shrimp. Cook till heated through, stirring. remove from heat and set aside.
- Place stuffing in large bowl, add seafood mixture and mix well. Spoon evenly into dish.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15-25 minutes more.
This was easy to prepare! The only problem was I did not make enough!! I did sauté my veggies with garlic and I added a package of crawfish. The results were great.
It was soooooo good my family loves it and I added this recipe to my list don't add or take away from this recipe its great all by its self, trust me its full of flavor...(smirk)
Great recipe my family loves it. It is very easy......cooked it for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner