1/1 Photo of Crab & Shrimp Dressing
1 hr 10 mins
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
I found this recipe in a small booklet from Walmart it is put out by Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 medium green pepper, cored, peeled and chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 lb shelled deveined cooked shrimp
- 1 (16 ounce) bag herb seasoned stuffing mix (7 cups)
- 1Heat oven to 350°. Coat 13x9-inch pan with non-stick spray.
- 2In large pan melt butter, add onion, celery and pepper. Cook 3-4 minutes. Stir in soup, sour cream, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
- 3Fold in crab meat and shrimp. Cook till heated through, stirring. remove from heat and set aside.
- 4Place stuffing in large bowl, add seafood mixture and mix well. Spoon evenly into dish.
- 5Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15-25 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab & Shrimp Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.4
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 121.9 mg
- Sodium 1306.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 20.1 g