Looking through old recipes and found this in a weight watcher folder that the group leader gave out a few years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup plus 2 . tbsp plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 lb crabmeat
- 1 celery, thinly sliced
- 2 small cantaloupe, halved and seaded
- 1/2 bunch watercress, stemmed (about 2 cups)
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1Puree the yogurt mayo parsley tarragon and vinegar in blender.
- 2Combine crab meat and celery in bowl. Pour in dressing toss to coat.
- 3Scoop the salad into the cantaloupe halves.
- 4Line 4 plates with watercress and place cantaloupe on top.
- 5Garnish with cherry tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Salad in Cantaloupe
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.8
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 604.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: