Recipe by ssej1078_1251510
Looking through old recipes and found this in a weight watcher folder that the group leader gave out a few years ago.
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 . tbsp plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- 1 celery, thinly sliced
- 2 small cantaloupe, halved and seaded
- 1⁄2 bunch watercress, stemmed (about 2 cups)
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree the yogurt mayo parsley tarragon and vinegar in blender.
- Combine crab meat and celery in bowl. Pour in dressing toss to coat.
- Scoop the salad into the cantaloupe halves.
- Line 4 plates with watercress and place cantaloupe on top.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes.