Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Melt in the mouth starter. From BBC good food
Make and share this Crab, Saffron and Parmesan Tart recipe from Food.com.
- heat the oven to 190°C.
- Put the saffron in the hot milk and soak 15 minutes.
- Beat the eggs, cream, half the parmesan and the saffron milk together in a bowl. season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread the crabmeat over the pastry shell, pour oer the filling and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until LIGHTLY set and golden.Leave to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve garnished with some watercress.