Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is always a favorite during the holidays. Sometimes I add both crab and shrimp to the dip. Serve this on Ritzs crackers or on Waverly type crackers. I never have leftovers!
- 6 ounces crab claw meat or 6 ounces chopped fresh cooked shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces fancy shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (separated in half)
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- Cream together cream cheese and mayo.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except Worcestershire, using a WOODEN SPOON.
- Add 1/2 the Worcestershire; mix and taste before adding any more.
- Chill well at least a hour.
- garnish with shrimp or cheese and paprika.
Very good! Used imitation crab, fat free cream cheese, miracle whip. Yum!
Delicious and addictive! I used about 8 oz. of fresh shrimp and only 1/2 tablespoon of the Worcestershire. I also added the cayenne. A big hit with family and friends and definitely a keeper!