Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is always a favorite during the holidays. Sometimes I add both crab and shrimp to the dip. Serve this on Ritzs crackers or on Waverly type crackers. I never have leftovers!
- Cream together cream cheese and mayo.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except Worcestershire, using a WOODEN SPOON.
- Add 1/2 the Worcestershire; mix and taste before adding any more.
- Chill well at least a hour.
- garnish with shrimp or cheese and paprika.
Very good! Used imitation crab, fat free cream cheese, miracle whip. Yum!
Delicious and addictive! I used about 8 oz. of fresh shrimp and only 1/2 tablespoon of the Worcestershire. I also added the cayenne. A big hit with family and friends and definitely a keeper!