Recipe by cnelsongoens
Cream and tomato based crab sauce over pasta! Fusilli pasta works well for this recipe.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives
- 3 cups pasta, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and melt butter.
- Add onion and cook about 5 minutes or until translucent.
- Reduce heat to medium and add tomatoes. Cook about 10 minutes.
- Add cream, salt, and pepper - cooking another 5 minutes until thickened.
- Flake and pick through lump crabmeat, then add crab to sauce along with lemon juice.
- Add pasta to skillet and heat through.
- Plate pasta and sprinkle each serving with chives and cheese.