Recipe by erinBOberrin
This is a recipe I made up one night with the ingredients I had on hand. It's very quick to make and it has a great deal of flavor from the "crispy" garlic. Try alternate/additional veggies -- mushrooms, red bell pepper, zucchini, spinach, artichokes, peapods, etc. Or substitute shrimp or scallops for the crab. Most dry or fresh pastas would work in this recipe.
Top Review by AkCat21
I made this for my boyfriend as a celebratory dinner, and it was so easy and fast that I was done before he got to my apartment! No matter - it tasted great and was a success. I recommend it!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 ounces Crab Delights Imitation Crab (or other imitation crab)
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, steamed or 2 cups frozen broccoli, defrosted
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 12 ounces dry linguine, cooked (may use fresh)
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- If using fresh broccoli, steam until tender-crisp.
- If using frozen broccoli, defrost.
- Chop tomatoes.
- While noodles are cooking, heat oil in medium nonstick pan, add garlic- saute until light brown and crispy.
- Add crab and broccoli, saute 2 min.
- Add tomatoes, cook until just heated through.
- Toss with cooked noodles.
- Season with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese if desired.