Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Crab lovers delight, non crab lover try it you will love it.
Make and share this Crab & Leeks over Linguine recipe from Food.com.
- In a deep pan, add butter and melt.
- Add flour, stirring on med heat for 1 minute.
- Add leeks, stirring on med heat for 1 minute.
- Add garlic, stirring on med heat for 1 minute.
- Add wine and chicken stock, stir.
- Add thyme and crab, stir and cover for 5 minutes.
- Cook linguine according to box directions.
- Drain linguine and place on platter, pour crab mixture on top.
- Sprinkle grated asiago cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy.
This is yummy. Takes no time to put together. Note: the recipe doesn't say when to add the chicken stock, so I added it with the wine. I had to use canned crab (store didn't have fresh) but it was still really good this way. :)
Thank you so much Ed & Theresa for this recipe! It's so great to indulge in a crab and pasta dish that tastes so great and is low in fat! I didn't measure my leaks; I just chopped the white and light green parts of 2 small ones. I used 8 oz of fresh lump crab meat. This recipe is a keeper.