Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ths is a recipe I threw together from thingsI had leftover on hand. I couldn't find a duplicate recipe on Zaar so I am posting this one. It is spicy but you may make it hotter or decrease the heat with the amount of Chipotle in Adobo sauce you use. Quick and easy
- 1 cup imitation crabmeat, chopped (or real crab)
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo, Minced
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 6 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 12 slices baguette, 1/2 inch thick toasted on one side
- Mix together the crab, chipotle & tomato.
- Put a heaping tsp on each toasted baguette slice, toasted side down.
- Shake 1/2 tsp of parmesan on top of each.
- Bake in 375F oven for 10 minutes.
- Brown under broiler for 2 minutes if necessary.