Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you like shrimp then give this a try! I have taken this to a few parties for football games, basketball game and just friends getting together! It's usuall the first item gone on the table!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 5 tablespoons if flour
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, minced
- 3 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 lb of cooked shrimp, peeled
- cheese preferably parmesan cheese
- 1 lb sliced mushrooms (fresh)
- 2 cups , light-cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped scallion
- 1 lb of well-cleaned crab
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichokes (chopped)
- Have mushrooms melted in heated butter then add the flour. You blend the cream in gradually, stir ’til sauce is thickened. You add the sherry then allow to cool.
- Blend mayonnaise, scallions, crumbs & parsley. Add the shrimps & crumbs inches You grease one 13×9″ casserole dish. You place the artichokes in the casserole & spread the crab-shrimp mixture all over them.
- Sprinkle generously w/ Parmesan then bake it for 30-40 mins at 350 Fahrenheit.