Recipe by Lori Mama
I love couscous for it's speedy preparation and simplicity.
Top Review by Debbwl
What a delightful side! DH raved on about how much he was enjoying the garlic, tomato and couscous combo fallowed with "I hope you are giving this five stars" Was a quick and easy side that pairs extremely well with rosemary grilled lamb chops. Thanks for the post.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1⁄2 cup couscous, uncooked
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tomatoes, skinned, deseeded and cut into small dice
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In small pot, melt the butter and saute the garlic until fragrant.
- Add stock and bring to a boil.
- Add couscous and stir.
- Take off the heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Fluff with fork and then combine with the tomato along with the pine nuts. Season with salt and pepper to taste.