Recipe by trishypie
This dish is bursting with flavour and on your table in less than 20 minutes. It's very fresh, filling and good for you!
- 3⁄4 cup couscous
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 3 teaspoons madras curry
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil (to taste)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a non-stick skillet, lightly toast pine nuts until golden brown, set aside.
- In a bowl or pot with lid, put couscous, cranberries, curry, salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice. Pour boiling water over top and give it a stir, then cover for about 5 minutes.
- Uncover dish and fluff with a fork. Add green onions, cilantro and pine nuts and mix. Serve immediately. Enjoy!