Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has been our favourite Recipe for Hot Weather so far this season. It makes a full meal, and contains a nice variety of textures and flavours. We enjoy it topped with ground fresh chili paste.
- 1 cup couscous
- boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced (or yellow or orange)
- 1⁄2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, whole
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ground fresh chili paste, to taste
- Boil water.
- Pour couscous into a soup bowl. Add enough boiling water to cover couscous completely (even a bit more, depending on the type of couscous you have) and cover the bowl with a plate. Set aside for 8 minutes.
- Chop parsley, green onion, tomato, and pepper.
- When couscous is done (tender), scoop it into a bigger bowl and fluff it with a fork. Add chopped ingredients and mix together.
- Add crumbled feta and whole almonds and stir to blend everything together.
- Add olive oil and salt and pepper, and stir well once again.
- Serve on two plates and add ground fresh chili paste as you eat, according to your taste! Enjoy!