Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Easy to make, easy to double and most imporantly quick and cheap! Not suitable for freezing.
- 2 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium courgette, sliced
- 4 eggs
- chopped mint leaf
- 100 g cheddar cheese or 100 g caerphilly cheese
- 8 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- boil pots for 6 mins until just tender, drain and set aside.
- fry courgettes in a deep pan with the oil until golden add potatoes and fry for another minute.
- mix eggs and milk and season if desired. Add to pan and cook for five mins over a low heat.
- Crumble over the cheese and place under a hot grill until the cheese is brown and the eggs are set.
- Cut into wedges and serve.