Recipe by KGCOOK
This is a great meal for fall and winter when your hungry.
Top Review by Cookin'withGas
made this for the BF tonight and he said it was the single most boring dish he'd ever tasted...I can't say I blame him for saying that as it was indeed BLAND...This one definitely won't be going into my recipe file :(
- 4 pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 11 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chops in oil with onion till browned.
- Drain and return to pan.
- Top with vegetables.
- Mix soup with water, salt and thyme.
- Pour over vegetables.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium low.
- Simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or till vegetables are tender.