Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chicken liver pate with white wine, garlic and green onions.
Make and share this Country Liver Pate recipe from Food.com.
- In 10 inch skillet over medium high heat add 1/4 cup butter.
- Add chicken liver, green onions and garlic, cook about 5 minutes, until tender yet still slightly pink inside.
- Stir in white wine and hot sauce. Cover and simmer on medium low heat 5 minutes.
- In a blender at low speed, blend cooked liver mixture until smooth, scraping sides with a spatula.
- In the same skillet over low heat melt remaining 1/2 cup butter. Add this and salt & pepper to liver mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours. Add mayonaise to liver pate strring well.