1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed, cracked
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, raw, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 3⁄4 teaspoons instant yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Whole Wheat Cycle.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.