Recipe by Marie
Start this on the stovetop and finish in the oven. Serve in wedges for a delicious and easy breakfast dish. Done in a jif.
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
I had some leftover ham so decided on this recipe. It's so good! I loved the garlic and parm flavors. I did add a bit of cheddar to the top as well. Thank you for a great dinner!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb cooked potato, diced small
- 1⁄4 cup diced ham
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a 12" non stick skillet with oven proof handle, heat olive oil until hot and add the potatoes, ham and garlic.
- Saute just until browned.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and pour over the potato mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook over medium low heat, occasionally sliding a spatula around the edge of the pan to loosen the frittata as it cooks.
- When nearly set, sprinkle with cheese and place in oven for 2 to 4 minutes or until evenly set and slightly golden.
- Note: If you do not have a skillet with an oven proof handle, wrap two layers of aluminum foil over your handle before baking.