Recipe by Whisper
This recipe came to me from a friend of my daughter's. It's quite easy and fast, yet very tasty. Especially good with rice.
Top Review by Jockey
DeeLish! Easy and tasty. I used a mix of thighs and breasts. A tsp of chicken bullion in the water. I served over rice. Even looked great. Cooking times right on. Not much more I can say but thanks for sharing that one!
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 slice lemon
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt margarine over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in water, soup mix and lemon.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken and discard lemon.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, corn starch and dill weed.
- Add to skillet, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat, simmer 1 minute.
- Serve over chicken.