Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband loves these, he has even started making them himself. Lucky me.
- 3 large potatoes, peeled or unpeeled,boiled til soft
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Shred the poatoes in a food processor or with a grater.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients and shape into four patties.
- Cook on a nonstick griddle until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes.
These were good but a little "flat". I added some garlic to the second batch and it got better. I am not used to wheat flour but can see how this recipe could be a healthy addition to my breakfast menu.