- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
- Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly.
- Combine eggs, cottage cheese, salt, and pepper; beat well, and stir into white sauce.
- Cook, stirring often, until eggs are firm but still moist.
- Serve immediately.