Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sounds delicious, haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Yet again I got this from a random website I visited about 6 months ago.
- 1⁄3 cup cottage cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 -2 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon apple juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon apple juice concentrate, for topping
- Beat together first 5 ingredients with a fork until combined.
- Heat a frying pan, coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fry pancake over medium-low heat until set, and brown on one side.
- Loosen very carefully, turn it over and spread 1 teaspoon apple juice on top.
- Fry until puffed and brown on the other side.
- Serve at once with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
These were delicious and I had to fight off my daughter from eating mine!! I am following a pretty strict nutritional program - so I eliminated the apple juice concentrate. I also put all of the ingredients into a blender to mix it and found it held together a lot better and set up really nice. I topped the pancake with some diced pink lady apple and red anjou pear and then sprinkled a little more cinnamon on top. Yummy!
This was delicious! I substituted the apple juice for natural honey and it came out AWESOME. Thank you for this ^_^ also did the 1t to 1/4c ratio