1/2 Photos of Cottage Cheese Pancake
Sounds delicious, haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Yet again I got this from a random website I visited about 6 months ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together first 5 ingredients with a fork until combined.
- 2Heat a frying pan, coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Fry pancake over medium-low heat until set, and brown on one side.
- 4Loosen very carefully, turn it over and spread 1 teaspoon apple juice on top.
- 5Fry until puffed and brown on the other side.
- 6Serve at once with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Cheese Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.2
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 312.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 12.2 g