Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Simple way to make moist yummy burgers, a summertime grill favorite
Make and share this Cottage Cheese Dill Burger recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Morton nature seasons seasoning blend
- 1⁄2 lb cheese slice (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Cook over medium heat on grill 4-6 minutes a side. Serve on Buns, garnish with french fried onion if desired. These burgers don't even need Castup!