Cottage Cheese - Dill Dip
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- In a food processor bowl or blender container place all ingredients.
- Cover and process or blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve with vegetable dippers.
Join The Conversation
I just made this and used a quarter of a cup of low fat cottage cheese and non-fat plain yogurt for the rest. I did not have green onion so I used red onions, and used fresh dill and no parsley. The flavors are wonderful together. I was worried about it being gritty and this solved the problem for our family. I added the recipe to my favorite's list and made modification.