- 250 ml cranberry juice
- 29.58 ml Cointreau liqueur
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 6 sugar cubes
- 750 ml btl chilled pink champagne or 750 ml sparkling wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cranberry juice in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until reduced by two-thirds. Remove from heat and set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Combine the cranberry juice, Cointreau and lime juice in a small jug. Place a sugar cube in each serving glass. Pour the cranberry mixture over the sugar. Top with Champagne or sparkling wine and serve immediately.