Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
from Good Taste magazine.
- 250 ml cranberry juice
- 29.58 ml Cointreau liqueur
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 6 sugar cubes
- 750 ml btl chilled pink champagne or 750 ml sparkling wine
- Place cranberry juice in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until reduced by two-thirds. Remove from heat and set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Combine the cranberry juice, Cointreau and lime juice in a small jug. Place a sugar cube in each serving glass. Pour the cranberry mixture over the sugar. Top with Champagne or sparkling wine and serve immediately.
I love anything added to champagne...this recipe is no exception. Pretty in color and a nice flavor. Thak you for a tasty twist for my lil "singles" of champagne Mommy always keeps in the fridge! *Made for Sept 2009 Aussie Tag*
This drink is DELICIOUS and will be great for the holidays!!! I also like it because it isn't too sweet. Thank you, Sonya01, for a great recipe! Made for the Think Pink Tag Game In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness, October 2008.
Yummo, I scaled this down to serve one and really enjoyed this champers with a twist. Love the colour too, would be a great one to serve at xmas!