Recipe by spatchcock
These are crispy, chewy cookies that taste like Golden Grahams cereal--something I haven't eaten for many, many years. Hope you enjoy these.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 cups corn flakes cereal
- 1 1⁄2 flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream the butter with the brown and white sugars.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Mix in the flour until well combined.
- Stir in the corn flakes and the coconut.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes.