I made these for my families lunch. When I made my future hubbies he had his on wheat tortillas. My future hubbies tortillas were 10-inch so I doubled the meat and cheese. I used deli corned beef. I also use thousand island salad dressing on our quesadillas. I recommend draining the sauerkraut really well before making these or having plenty napkins on hand as they are messy. We really liked these quesadillas my family thought they were so good. I got this recipe from Tops Market courtesy of the Texas Beef Council.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Spread one side of each tortillas with dressing.
- 3Layer 1 slice corned beef, 1 slice cheese and 1/4 cup sauerkraut on half of each tortillas.
- 4Fold tortilla over ingredients, spray skillet with non-stick vegetable spray and grill until cheese is melted and tortilla lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Reuben Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 479.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked corned beef