Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I made these for my families lunch. When I made my future hubbies he had his on wheat tortillas. My future hubbies tortillas were 10-inch so I doubled the meat and cheese. I used deli corned beef. I also use thousand island salad dressing on our quesadillas. I recommend draining the sauerkraut really well before making these or having plenty napkins on hand as they are messy. We really liked these quesadillas my family thought they were so good. I got this recipe from Tops Market courtesy of the Texas Beef Council.
- 4 slices cooked corned beef
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- Russian salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas
- Preheat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Spread one side of each tortillas with dressing.
- Layer 1 slice corned beef, 1 slice cheese and 1/4 cup sauerkraut on half of each tortillas.
- Fold tortilla over ingredients, spray skillet with non-stick vegetable spray and grill until cheese is melted and tortilla lightly browned.