Corned Beef Quesadillas
photo by Linajjac
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup corned beef, cooked & chopped
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon diced green chilis (I use Ortega)
- 2 flour tortillas
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet, arrange cheese, corned beef & chilies around surface, top with 2nd tortilla & cook over low heat until inside begins to melt & tortilla is lightly browned, flip over (I usually mash the whole thing down before I do this to avoid a mess) and brown other side until cheese is melted & meat is warmed through. You can add a smidge of oil to the skillet if you like a more browned tortilla, gives it a crispier finish.
- Slice & enjoy! Of course you can make as many as you want, I just gave an example for one -- . These are so yummy and give you something to do with that left over corned beef! Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm an experimental cook at home, I love to find new things to make and I try to spoil my honeybunny with something different every night for dinner (unless he requests do-overs of course!). I absolutely love this site ~ it's the first time I've ever thought to publish my recipes, I love to share & hope y'all will love them as much as we do! I love that I don't have to buy cookbooks anymore! <br /> <br />When I'm not at work I love to play with my 2 warmblood horses, a beloved hobby in my country home in Valley Center, they are an Irish Sport Horse colt, a Premium Award recipient Oldenburg colt, (both from my Anglo-Trakehner mare that I gave to my friend Jodi as her daughter's first horse) a white, blue eyed, deaf Great Dane (Moose), our new addition, Annakin (a nearly black German Sheppard who was given to us as a companion for Moose after we lost our sweet Patrick & Lupe, Patrick to cancer & Lupe to old age not a month apart!), 2 very spoiled cats (Petey & Fingers McGee, who has 'hands', he's got 6 toes!) and of course my wonderful Tony! I tell everyone I save the best for last but he doesn't see it that way, he thinks the animals come first... I love that guy! He just showed up in my driveway one day & we've been together ever since! It's been 5 years now... <br /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/PAC08Main.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /></p>