Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
In 'The Muffin Tin Cookbook' by Brette Sember
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 3 cups refrigerator hash brown potatoes (chunks, not shreds)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 lb sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 12 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°; prepare 12 regular muffin cups with foil or silicone liners.
- Heat a skillet over med-high heat, add the olive oil and onions, then add potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper and thyme, and cook, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in corned beef and divide mixture among the cups, pressing down into the bottoms.
- Place contents of 1 egg on top of each cup, and bake for 12 minutes, until whites are set.