Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
In 'The Muffin Tin Cookbook' by Brette Sember
Make and share this Corned Beef Hash Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°; prepare 12 regular muffin cups with foil or silicone liners.
- Heat a skillet over med-high heat, add the olive oil and onions, then add potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper and thyme, and cook, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in corned beef and divide mixture among the cups, pressing down into the bottoms.
- Place contents of 1 egg on top of each cup, and bake for 12 minutes, until whites are set.