Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
The best thing about this recipe is that it is quick and yummy. I have had many people request this recipe after they have tried it.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Drain whole kernel corn, mix all ingredients together. Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
I've been looking for this recipe for a while. It's a winner.... Simple and filling
Yummy yummy!! I only had about 3/4 cup of sour cream and only had hommeny instead of corn. Still turned out great will use the exact recipe next time
This really hit the spot...just what I was craving! I added some frozen chopped green peppers and ground black pepper. Very simple, very tasty!