Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
The best thing about this recipe is that it is quick and yummy. I have had many people request this recipe after they have tried it.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Drain whole kernel corn, mix all ingredients together. Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
A coworker made this for a Thanksgiving potluck and it was my favorite dish in the spread. The only difference is that she adds shredded Swiss cheese on top and bakes it for 30-45 minutes. I ended up making this for our family Thanksgiving dinner and it was wonderful. Stuffing is one of my favorite Thanksgiving dishes, but this cornbread soufflé can easily replace it!
I've been looking for this recipe for a while. It's a winner.... Simple and filling
Yummy yummy!! I only had about 3/4 cup of sour cream and only had hommeny instead of corn. Still turned out great will use the exact recipe next time