Cornbread and Cheese Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lightly spray muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg substitute, creamer, and cottage cheese; blend until smooth.
- Using electric mixer, add egg mixture to flour mixture and blend until smooth.
- Fold in shredded cheese and let stand 5 minutes at room temperature. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.