Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Boil the corn kernels and salt (use little salt only).
- Drain and set aside.
- Blnch the tomato and remove its skin.
- Puree the corn kernels and tomato with chillies.
- Add rice flour, salt to taste, lemon juice and cilantro.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Shallow fry each as a pancake till light brown on either side.
- Make sure to cover the first side with a lid and then change the side.
Hi,this recipe sounded good and I was looking forward to trying it.Sorry to say though it doesn't turn out good.I think the measurements are a lil off cos the batter doesn't become like a pancake.I ended up with upma rather than uttapam.
Hey...This sounds nice.....Itz a nice variation from the normal uttapams like onion and tomato:) should try these soon;)