Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are tasty and go down well with visitors. Corn, Onion and Corn Rolls Makes about 40 small rolls.
- 1 (250 ml) can reduced cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup canned whole kernel corn, drained
- 20 slices bread, thinly sliced
- Mix 1 can reduced cream, 1 pkt onion soup mix, and spread about 1 Tbsp over each slice of bread.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Place on an oven tray,toothpick side down. Brush each roll lightly with melted butter.
- Bake in pre-heated oven 200 C for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove toothpicks and cut each roll in half before serving.
I hate to leave the first bad rating, but I just didn't care for this dish. The idea was good, but the instructions lacked some ingredients, and the finished product was just bad. Maybe with some tweaking?? It'd be a tad better.