- 1 box/ 8 cups corn flake cereal (Unsweetened)
- 10 ounces of regular marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter (Unsalted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast cereal on Parchment sheet for 1 minute under Broiler. Let cool.
- Melt Butter in large bowl.
- Add Marshmallows and melt until all combined, creamy, and gooey.
- Mix in 7-8 cups Cereal. Stir together until all cereal is coated.
- Spread mixture onto same Parchment sheet to about 1-2 inch thick.
- Cover with Plastic Wrap and set into fridge for couple hours.
- Cut into bars and Enjoy!