Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are EVERYONE'S favorite in EVERY occasion!! They're VERY easy to make yet VERY tasty! Kids LOVE it! I usually triple the recipe because my family could finish it in a blink of an eye! Sometimes when I'm lazy, I just dump in a bar of butter and a bottle of honey but they would still turn out great! This recipe is created by a Malaysian celebrity chef if I'm not mistaken. I don't know how many cups this recipe will yield. The 50 cups is just an estimate. You can add mixed fruit if you like. Good luck!
- 1 1⁄4 cups corn flakes
- 3⁄4 cup honey, additional
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup almonds, nibs toasted
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC.
- In a saucepan, melt butter & honey (3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons) over low heat, stirring constantly until butter is melted.
- Remove from heat & let cool.
- Add corn flakes and mix evenly.
- Add in toasted almond nib & mix evenly.
- Spoon in small paper cups & bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Don't overcook them.
These have always been a favourite at our parties when we were kids. Not always with almonds in them. Yum.